You may know that Ramadan is the holiest month in the Islamic calendar and that it has something to do with food. But what is this Muslim tradition really all about?
Saadia Faruqi breaks it down into five questions:
1. What is Ramadan, exactly?
2. So it's a complete fast? Not even water?
3. Why do some Muslims not fast?
4. Why do Muslims fast, really?
5. What can I do to support Muslims during Ramadan?
To find out the answers:
To participate in a Have Faith, Will Parent discussion of Ramadan, head over to our Facebook group.